Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MY HOME


My house is my world
I can share my happiness,
emotions,romance
all in my home
I can smell the air
aound my house
there is a beautiful garden
in front of my house.
I spend more time in garden.
my house is like a girl
and she is beautiful.
my garden full of flowering
plants,trees.......
there is a mangotree,the
tree gives sweet mangoes,
the taste and smell gives
some lost memories,
that never come back.
nights are the part of my house,
I can see the stars though the
leaves of my mangotree.
that moment I felt that
trees are the mother of stars
I feel that is a world,and
my world ;no one can understand
the world.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. എഴുതിയ ആള്‍ ഒരുപക്ഷെ ഇത്രയും ചിന്തിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ടാവില്ല.

    ReplyDelete